Nearly Zero Energy Wooden Buildings in Nordic Countries – NERO workshop
NERO H2020 project develops and demonstrates technical solutions, which significantly reduce the costs of new nearly zero energy wooden buildings and districts.
Nero workshop is targeted for all professionals interested in cost and energy efficient wooden construction.
We will concentrate on energy and indoor air quality and comfort questions, report on nZEB lifecycle cost and LCA analyses up till now in NERO.
The workshop language is English, possibly with some of presentations summaries also in Finnish.
Time: Wednesday 25.9.2019, 13:00-15:00
Location: Clarion Hotel, meeting room “Saukko”, Tyynenmerenkatu 2, 00220 Helsinki
Registration: The workshop without participation fee, however in order for us to book the afternoon coffee catering, kindly ask you to register.
Registration link: https://link.webropolsurveys.com/S/9E29DEEFB7371E3A
1. Opening of the Nero workshop, Tero Hasu, Project Manager NERO, Kouvola Innovation Oy, Finland
2. Indoor air quality and comfort auditing results in Nero case buildings, Kalle Kuusk, Senior Research Scientist, Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia
3. Kouvola Housing Fair 2019 buildings – energy performance and carbon footprint, Jarek Kurnitski, Adjunct Professor, Aalto University, Finland
4. Life Cycle Assessment of case and demonstration buildings in Nero, Dr. Nicola Lolli, SINTEF AS, Norway
5. Växjö in Nero - modern wooden city in Europe, Johan Thorsell, Business Developer, City of Växjö, Sweden
Photo Lukas Pearsall.
For more information, please contact: